Friday, December 4, 2009

Michael Meets Santa

Last night we went to the Festival of Trees and Michael was so excited to see Santa!  When he got up to Santa's lap though he was acting all shy and bashful, it was cute.  When asked what he wanted he said, "a green monster truck!"  Michael's been a good boy this year so I think Santa will bring him one.
Then today I showed Michael a snowflake I was getting ready to open and he says, "oh, my!" before I even open it. I love my boys!




This is Michael's tree that is in his room, he is so proud of it and wanted his Oma and Opa to see it! :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! Mackaylee has a tree in her room too! And a big paper link chain strung all over and tomorrow we're cutting out paper snow flakes to hang from her ceiling! We're a little overboard, but I was all about the cheesy decorations as a kid, so she's getting that part of me now! hahaha!

Danielle said...

LOL! How fun!

.