Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

A few days ago I helped Michael cut out some hearts and we put a few of the people he loves on them (lots of people were left out because I didn't want to make a lot of hearts)! The first heart I asked Michael "who do you love?" And he said, "Jesus!" I was touched, he is such an example for me! The rest of the hearts say Daddy, Mommy, Jesse, Michael, Oma, Opa, Grandma, and Grandpa. We also love all the Aunts and Uncles out there, and cousins and friends!  Happy Valentines everyone!
Michael showing off his work!
                             I ended up putting the hearts in a different order
                               The boys showing their brotherly love!

              Here is an appropriate song for this holiday, its a video put out by the church!

No comments:

.